This week I am going to tell you all about my favorite youtubers. I was planning to do Top 5, but I just couldn’t leave out one of them, so therefore, it is Top 6. I believe that this list will appeal to everybody’s taste, because here we have some nerd stuff, some fashion, lifestyle, adventures and some cooking. (I have a serious sweet tooth problem). Enjoy!
1. FASHION and BEAUTY. There are a lot of great Beauty Gurus on youtube like Tanya Burr, MissGlamorazzi, but my favorite one is Zoe Sugg known as Zoella . She is British vlogger and beauty guru currently living in Brighton. She also has a blog www.zoella.co.uk . I love her quirky and girly personality as well as the way she communicates with her fans. She radiates positive energy towards everybody. I love her style too – girly dresses, shirts with collars ( I can die for a great collar shirt), slouchy jumpers and disco pants. Her hairstyles are also very cute – simple but always polished. Messy buns, halo or fish tale braids are my favorite. On her channel https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390 you will find cosmetics’ and clothes’ hauls, DIY videos, “How to” and “favorite things” videos and also little insights into her personal life with Q&As and variety of challenges. Not a long time ago she hit 4 million subscribers and this number is growing everyday.
2.ADVENTURE – when I need some adrenaline the channel I turn to is FunForLouis run by Louis Cole from Great Britain. His daily vlogs show world through his eyes. He has already traveled to every content I think, but right now he is in the USA relaxing after PlaylistLive convention and road trip through out the country. His signature style is dreadlocks, colorful penny boards and a vest t-shirts. I love different intros he does every time and the same line he says at the end of the video : “Peace out, enjoy life and live the adventure. Buuum!”. I believe that this is a great motto for life. He has around 640 thousand subscribers but he deserves a lot more so check him out.: https://www.youtube.com/user/FunForLouis
3. LIFESTYLE – my favorite gay on the whole Internet is Tyler Oakley. He is the person you want to be friends with. His sassy personality, strong opinion and immeasurable love for his people makes him the best there is. His channel is full of everything: challenges, Q&As, fangirling videos, collabs (drunk collabs included) as well as videos addressing important issues (e.g. health care). His always changing hair color never disappoints or bores. Fans love to ship him with other youtubers, but the pair they worship is Troyler (Tyler Oakley + Troye Sivan – fellow South African/Australian youtuber). Tyler’s positive view to life is infectious. The amount of fans he has grows everyday, so become one and SLAY ( I mean join) him here: https://www.youtube.com/user/tyleroakley
4. COOKING – my favorite chef on the Internet is Australian home cook – Ann Reardon form “How too cook that”. On this channel she shows us how to make chocolates desserts and decorations, various theme cakes (Divergent cake, One Direction cake) and other desserts (Facebook dessert, Twitter and Instagram dessert). Her work on youtube led to the creation of her own “Surprise Cakes” app which is really fun for kids and adults likewise to use. Her step by step tutorials while using tools found at hand make everything seem easy and accomplish-able. But be careful – do not eat to much sweets. However, that is a very hard thing to do, when every Friday you find a new indulgent recipe that makes your mouth water. Her half a million subscribers are waiting for you to join right here: https://www.youtube.com/user/howtocookthat
5. NERD – One of my favorite nerd type channels is Emergency Awesome run by Charlie . Here you can find videos about Game of Thrones,Walking Dead,Arrow, Doctor Who and other both fantasy TV series and movies. I really like they way his video are styled. One day you get the review of the episode, the next day Q&A about the review. Here you can get deeper insight into fantasy world. Help to get him to 200 000 subsribers : https://www.youtube.com/user/emergencyawesome
6. NERD – the last channel I want to present is comicbookgilr19 https://www.youtube.com/user/comicbookgirl19 . Her reviews, top lists and other videos make watching TV series and movies even more interesting than it already is. Pre-histories of fantasy worlds, character videos or explanations, “changes from book to a movie” type of videos can all be found on her channel. What I like most about her, is that she is not afraid to be herself and to stand for what she beliefs in : recently she attend SeaWorld protest that want to free sea creatures which are held in captivity.
That’s all for today. I hope you enjoyed this list of my favorite youtubers. Find me on different social media sites :
Instagram : http://instagram.com/luknexx
4 thoughts on “Top 6 Favorite Youtubers!!”
wow thanks 😀